About the Department
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency. It is a joint venture between the Department of Promotion for Internal Trade & Industry (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry and State Governments. It hosts teams working with various Govt. initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNIi, and PMG.
We are looking to hire a website manager with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Website managers are expected to have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and content management skills.
To ensure success, a website manager must display an excellent understanding of content management systems (CMS) and technology infrastructure. Top candidates will be comfortable troubleshooting the website and constantly improve the User Experience (UX) of the website.
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the organization's website.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Manage/Oversee the Creation of appropriate website content aligned with the organization’s strategy.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborate with Website Design, Development, Content and management teams to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites.
- A degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification.
- 2+ years of work experience as a website manager or similar experience
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, W3C Web standards, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Analytics
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent content creation and writing skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.