About the Department
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency. It is a joint venture between the Department of Promotion for Internal Trade & Industry (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry and State Governments. It hosts teams working with various Govt. initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNIi, and PMG.
- Policy advocacy, prepare policy and vision documents
- Be responsible for the growth of tourism sector
- Handhold investments into the Indian Tourism and Hospitality sector
- Target and interact with foreign players to attract investments into the Tourism and Hospitality sector
- Liaison with Ministry of Tourism and associated agencies
- Work with stakeholders in the Tourism and Hospitality sector domain on ease of doing business initiatives and policy recommendations
- Prepare research documents/ pitch decks on areas of interest to various investors in the Tourism and Hospitality sector
- Be responsible for maintaining regular contact with all company accounts, conduct regular follow-up and ensure effective stakeholder management
- Work on resolution of queries and grievances in stipulated time
- Master’s degree in Public Administration, Tourism & Hospitality or Public Policy domains
- 7+ Years’ experience in Government Advisory/Consulting/ Industry Experience
- Excellent Research, Communications, and Analytical Skills
- Excellent understanding of the Indian business environment especially the Tourism and Hospitality sector
The role may require travel (short trips) to assist various stakeholders.