About the Department
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency. It is a joint venture between the Department of Promotion for Internal Trade & Industry (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry and State Governments. It hosts teams working with various Govt. initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNIi, and PMG.
The candidate will be part of the team responsible for formulating and executing an investor targeting and facilitation strategy for Renewable Energy and Power Sector.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work with a national platform in a start-up like setup. We are a young organisation looking for candidates that are passionate about India.
- Build sector expertise and analyse the regulations and policies concerning the sector
- Prepare research material, blogs, reports, brochures, presentations related to the sector and relevant opportunities.
- Continually identify potential investors for the sector and facilitate their business plans and engagement; Interaction with relevant stakeholders and Ministries and other GoI/State offices.
- Have deep analytical thinking and ability to formulate Macro level strategies
- Address queries from interested investors and from the Ministries/Stakeholders
- Experience in Renewable Energy/Power sector preferred
- Post-Graduate Degree from a premier institution in India or overseas
- Min 2 years’ of full-time work experience at a leading Corporate/Consulting firm/investment banks
- Knowledge of Public Private Partnership and policies in India and globally
- Ability to work in teams and independently take responsibility of key deliverables and projects
- Strong Communication, Research and Analytical skills