About the Department
Invest India, the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency of Government of India, is setting up a dedicated Investment Targeting and Facilitation Desk (ITFD) for Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying (DAHD). Invest India is currently hiring a specialist for it. The ITFD will be based out of Invest India headquarters at New Delhi.
The Manager will be responsible for formulating and executing an investor targeting and facilitation strategy and action plan for the Animal Husbandry & Dairying sector.
Key Result Areas will include:
- Planning and executing various investor engagement activities like roundtables, roadshows, client meetings, webinars, as agreed with DAHD
- Prepare research material, reports, brochures, presentations and briefing notes related to sector opportunities
- Continually identify potential investors for the sector and facilitate their business plans and engagement with DAHD and other GoI/State offices
- Continually track investors in the process of investing in the sector and facilitate commissioning of their projects wherever required
- Closely align investor targeting and facilitation activities with the Social Media wing of the ITFD for co-ordinated sector promotion and branding
- Experience in Dairy/Animal Husbandry/Food Processing sector preferred
- Post-Graduate Degree from a premier institution
- At least 4 years of full-time work experience at a leading Corporate/Consulting Firm/Investment Promotion Agency
- Knowledge of Export-Import trends and policies in India and globally
- Ability to work in teams and take lead delivery of tasks
- Excellent Communication, People and Analytical skills