About the Department
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency of India, set up as a non-profit venture under the aegis of the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. It facilitates and empowers all investors under the ‘Make in India’ initiative to establish, operate, and expand their businesses in India.
India Investment Grid (www.indiainvestmentgrid.gov.in) is an online platform developed by Invest India to showcase investment opportunities in the government and private sectors across India to global investors. Acting as the gateway to investments in India, IIG is a critical initiative of the Government of India to attract investments and to promote ease of doing business.
- You’ll own the product roadmap for building a world-class product experience to drive user growth and conversion.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage end-to-end management of third-party vendors responsible for creating, editing, and maintaining the portal.
- Documentation and reporting as required
- You should be able to present technical complexity in approachable terms for your audience. The person should also be able to engage in divergent thinking, broadly exploring and rapidly iterating on solutions.
- Working with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end.
- Prioritization and road-mapping of tasks related to product features, in conversation with stakeholders.
- BS/BE/B.Tech between 6 to 8 years of professional experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience coordinating complex product development cycles
- Attention to detail and end-to-end ownership
- Experience in vendor management
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools like Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel