Invest India is seeking smart and dynamic individuals to join the India Investment Grid team. The positions are based out of New Delhi, India. Selected candidates with play an instrumental role in promotion of investments in the country.
About the India Investment Grid
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency of India, set up as a non-profit venture under the aegis of the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. It facilitates and empowers all investors under the ‘Make in India’ initiative to establish, operate, and expand their businesses in India.
India Investment Grid (www.indiainvestmentgrid.gov.in) is an online platform developed by Invest India to showcase investment opportunities in the government and private sectors across India to global investors. Acting as the gateway to investments in India, IIG is a critical initiative of the Government of India to attract investments and to promote ease of doing business.
The National Infrastructure Pipeline (NIP) dashboard on IIG, launched in August 2020 by the Hon’ble FM, will further enable prospective investors, both domestic and foreign, to access updated project level information on infrastructure projects in India under the NIP.
The candidate will be responsible for managing multiple stakeholders and formulating and executing the action plan for the infrastructure Ministries/Departments & States. Key result areas will include:
- Establish, manage and build relationships with relevant government and private stakeholders
- Ability to present to different classes of stakeholders.
- Planning and executing various stakeholder engagement activities like roundtables, roadshows, webinars.
- Prepare research material, blogs, reports, brochures, presentations, and briefing notes related to sector opportunities.
- Post-Graduate Degree from a premier institution in India or overseas preferred.
- At least 3 years of full-time work experience. Prior experience with a reputed consulting / corporate firm is a plus.
- Experience of infrastructure sectors – Roads, Railways, Shipping, Power, water, logistics, construction sectors preferred.
- Ability to work in teams and independently take responsibility of delivering key results.
- Strong Communication, Research and Analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and end-to-end ownership
- Ability to deliver high quality even under short timelines.
- Have deep analytical thinking and ability to formulate Macro level strategies.
- Expertise with tools like Microsoft Excel and PPT.