About the Department
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency under the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. It hosts teams working with various government initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNii, and PMG.
India Investment Grid (www.indiainvestmentgrid.gov.in) is an online platform developed and managed by Invest India to showcase investment opportunities in the government and private sectors across India to global investors. Acting as the gateway to investments in India, IIG is a critical initiative of the Government of India to attract investments and to promote ease of doing business.
The National Infrastructure Pipeline (NIP) has also been launched by Hon’ble FM on IIG which will further enable prospective investors, both domestic and foreign, to access updated project level information on infrastructure projects in India under the NIP.
The candidate will be responsible for building key stakeholder relationships, managing the strategic development and operations for the product while formulating and executing the action plan for the key Ministries/Departments & States. Key Result Areas will include:
- Support in managing and maintaining the India Investment Grid portal including software tools and functionality
- Manage the full product lifecycle - ideation, defining features, user research, writing specifications and tracking of performance metrics
- Collaborate effectively with functional stakeholders across Business, Technology, and other external stakeholders to prioritize, develop and deliver products in an agile environment
- Work with internal stakeholders to showcase relevant sectoral and state opportunities to investors and facilitate their engagement.
- Manage end-to-end engagement of third-party vendors.
- Plan and execute various stakeholder engagement activities like roundtables, roadshows, webinars.
- Post-Graduate Degree from a premier institution in India or overseas.
- Minimum 2 years and maximum 5 years of full-time work experience, with at least 1 year at a leading Corporate/Consulting firm.
- Have deep analytical thinking and ability to formulate macro level strategies.
- Prior experience of working with the public sector and/or infrastructure sector would be an advantage.
- Ability to work in teams and independently take responsibility of delivering key results.
- Strong Coordination, Communication, Research and Analytical skills.
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel, MS Word, and Power-Point