About the Department
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency under the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. It hosts teams working with various government initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNii, and PMG.
- Facilitating investor engagement from Taiwan
- Building investment pipeline, evaluating prospective inward investment interests by liaising with stakeholders and conducting outreach activities.
- Working on regulatory and policy guidance, issue redressals, ease of doing business measures in close collaboration with industry and government towards bridging existing gaps
- Preparing knowledge reports and pitch decks on market opportunities, key policy initiatives and other areas of interest in bilateral commercial relations
- Organizing stakeholder consultations, roundtables and investment promotion events pitching the investment opportunities across focus sectors to potential investors across the portfolio countries.
- Coordinating with other Invest India teams for various projects and Initiatives involving Taiwan plus.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree from an institution (Public Policy, Development Studies, Economics, Law, or a related field will be preferred)
- 4-7 Years of work experience in relevant domain will be appreciated.
- Strong research, interpersonal, organizational, Coordination, Relationship Management, Cross-Functional Collaboration, and analytical Skills
- Ability to think strategically and take tough decisions.
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel, MS Word, Power-Point and Strong Presentation Skills
- Willingness to travel domestically and portfolio countries for investor/ stakeholder meetings.
- Experience/ exposure to East Asian countries with respect to educational background/ work experience would be an added advantage.
- Mandarin language skills will be an added advantage