About the Department
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency under the Department of Promotion for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. It hosts teams working with the various government initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNii and PMG.
- Handhold investments into the Roads and Highways sector
- Target and interact with foreign and domestic players to attract investments into Road and Highways
- Liaison with the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, National Highways Authority of India, National Highways and Infrastructure Development Corporation, and associated agencies
- Work with stakeholders in the Roads and Highways sector domain on ease of doing business initiatives and policy recommendations
- Prepare research documents/ pitch decks on areas of interest to various investors in the Roads sector
- Work on resolution of investor queries and grievances in stipulated time
- The role may require travel (short trips) to assist various stakeholders.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree from a premier institution (Economics, Finance, Public Policy, Development Studies, Law or a related field will be preferred)
- 5-7 years of work experience (Consulting/ Investment Banking/ Multilateral Institutions/ Public Policy/Commercial Law will be preferred)
- Strong Research, Communications, Coordination, Relationship Management, Cross Functional Collaboration Skills
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel, MS Word, Power-Point and Strong Presentation Skills