About the Department
We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for blogs, articles, events, social media related to Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, the celebration of 75 years of India’s independence. The candidates would be seated/located at the Ministry of Culture.
More details about Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav (www.amritmahotsav.nic.in)
- Conducting in-depth research on India 75 related topics in order to develop original content for the development of content for blogs, articles, events, social media,
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying content gaps and recommending new content to address gaps in the current content.
- Working on Social media posts and updates on a daily basis
- Active interest and in-depth understanding of India’s history
- Master's degree in communications, marketing, English or Hindi language, journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
- Medium-level designing skills to independently handle social media posting
- 2+ Years of full-time work experience in a media/content company.
- Familiar with Canva, Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator to manage basic design work also.