About the Department
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency. It is a joint venture between the Department of Promotion for Internal Trade & Industry (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry and State Governments. It hosts teams working with various Govt. initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNIi, and PMG.
Associates will support execution of the W2W workplan, technology deployment action plans, innovation challenges, and other Waste to Wealth Mission requirements across areas of solid waste management, wastewater management, and air pollution mitigation.
- Deliver against the W2W workplan and agreed tasks, as guided by the O/o the PSA
- Support planning and execution of various engagement activities like conferences, roundtables, brainstorming sessions, technology identification sessions, client meetings, webinars
- Collating data on monthly technology submissions on Waste to Wealth Portal, organizing technology evaluation meetings with Expert committees, coordinating with applicants, preparing database of selected technologies
- Prepare research material, reports, brochures, presentations and briefing notes related to identified sentinel sites and state government requirements
- Work on development and management of the Waste to Wealth Portal
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders for smooth implementation of collaborative activities with sectors, states, and country teams
- Track and provide content and updates for W2W portal, newsletters, Invest India magazine, O/o the PSA website etc.
- Work on social media campaigns, media and PR activities and branding.
- Undertake any other task as assigned
- Proven Experience in project delivery and management, primary and secondary research
- Work in the waste management/environment sector will be preferred.
- Bachelors/Master’s in Science/Engineering/Environment Science from a premier institution
- Up to 3 years’ full-time work experience at a leading corporate/Indian government organisation /embassy
- Ability to work in teams and take ownership of task delivery.
- Excellent relationship building skills and stakeholder management
- Excellent Communication, People and Analytical skills.
- Experience of business development
- Good IT skills, MS Office, project management tools and techniques.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines