About the Department
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency under the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. It hosts teams working with various government initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNii, and PMG.
We are seeking candidates who will be working in the Renewable Sector team for promoting investments in the sector. S/he will be closely working with stakeholders in the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy and Ministry of Power, industry associations, private companies, etc. for the promotion and facilitation of investments.
- Work in close coordination with the team to ensure the execution of the investment promotion strategy.
- Lead preparation of high-quality research, reports, and briefing notes required for the project.
- Organize and coordinate with stakeholders for discussions, webinars, workshops, roadshows, etc
- Lead the facilitation for investors in Renewable Energy and Power sectors.
- Contribute to the delivery of client objectives.
- Post-graduate or graduate degree in Electrical/Electronics/Chemical Engineering/ MBA/MPA/MPP and related streams from a university in India or abroad.
- 1 - 4 years of work experience in a front-end role at a consulting firm / developmental agency/ investment bank/investment promotion agency / global corporate working in the Energy sector
- Experience in preparing investor pitch decks, sectoral analysis reports, DPR- s, policy briefs, policy analysis, research reports, etc.
- Ability to work in teams and take ownership of the task at hand
- Excellent communication, people, and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver on tight timelines