About the Department
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency. It is a non-profit venture under the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.
We are seeking candidates for the Pharmaceuticals and Biotech Team, who will be exposed to interactions with various stakeholders in the sector and will be facilitating policy development activities and execution of investments in the Indian Pharmaceutical and Biotech sector.
- Evaluation of Business Models of various companies looking to Invest in the Indian Pharmaceutical and Biotech market
- Frequent Liaison with Department of Pharmaceuticals, Department of Biotechnology, and associated agencies
- Preparing Research documents/ Pitch decks on areas of interest to various investors in the Pharmaceutical and Biotech Segment
- Continuous Targeting and interaction with Foreign players to attract investment
- Evaluation of business models for government’s recognition and enhancement of government’s due diligence processes
- Resolve queries and grievances in stipulated time
- Some travel for Investor Facilitation and Conference meetings required
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Pharma, Biotech, Economics, Commerce, Science, or Public Policy domains
- 1-2 Years’ experience in Government Advisory/Industry Experience (Pharma and Biotech)
- Excellent Research, Communications, and Analytical Skills
- Fair understanding of the Indian Pharmaceutical and Biotech sector
- Works well in a team environment and is eager to learn and grow professionally
- Awareness of international/ national regulatory issues, an advantage