About the Department
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency under the Department of Promotion for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. It hosts teams working with various government initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNii, and PMG.
- The role will enable the candidates to learn more about the technology (both traditional and emerging technologies) ecosystem in India and work directly with key industry and government stakeholders to drive India's growth strategy and drive initiatives for the development of the domestic technology ecosystem.
- The candidate will be required to source strategic investments and advise global CXOs on their India market entry/expansion strategy. Additionally, the entire end-to-end execution support will have to be provided as well.
- The candidate in partnership with the Line Ministries will be required to draft national strategies and develop favorable policy frameworks to provide an impetus to the technology ecosystem (enterprise technology services, AI, IoT Industry 4.0, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, etc.) in India.
- 0-5 Years’ experience of working in Consulting/Investment Banking domains.
- Excellent Research, Communication, and Analytical Skills