About the Department
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency under the Department of Promotion for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. It hosts teams working with various government initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNii, and PMG.
India Investment Grid (www.indiainvestmentgrid.gov.in) is an online platform developed and managed by Invest India to showcase investment opportunities in the government and private sectors across India to global investors. Acting as the gateway to investments in India, IIG is a critical initiative of the Government of India to attract investments and to promote ease of doing business.
The National Infrastructure Pipeline (NIP) has also been launched by Hon’ble FM on IIG which will further enable prospective investors, both domestic and foreign, to access updated project level information on infrastructure projects in India under the NIP.
The candidate will be responsible for building outreach programs with private companies, investors and forging partnerships with external stakeholders for promoting IIG and its opportunities. The candidate will build stakeholder relationships while leading the strategic development and operations for the product. Key Result Areas will include:
- Lead the engagement with government partners (ministries, states, agencies), private companies, investors, sectoral associations, international agencies etc.
- Create a road-map for roll-out of new initiatives, in consultation with external and internal stakeholders, and set priority for execution, while managing existing program priorities.
- Develop long term outreach and partnership strategy for different end-users.
- Build sector expertise and prepare/guide in the creation of marketing communication material, including but not limited to research material, blogs, reports, brochures, presentations, and briefing notes related to sector-wise opportunities.
- Plan and execute various stakeholder engagement activities like roundtables, roadshows, webinars.
- Work with internal stakeholders to showcase relevant sectoral and state opportunities to investors and facilitate their engagement
- Partner with relevant agencies and companies to promote IIG globally and expand its footprint in different countries.
- Create and execute digital and offline marketing campaigns, often in partnerships with government stakeholders.
- Manage end-to-end engagement of external consultants and third-party vendors.
- Manage team and resource priorities, including hiring, training and mentoring the team.
- A Post-Graduate Degree is a must
- Minimum 7 years full-time work experience, with at least 3 years at a leading Corporate/Consulting firm.
- Have deep analytical thinking and ability to formulate macro level strategies.
- Ability to work in teams and independently take responsibility of delivering key results.
- Strong Coordination, Communication, Research and Analytical skills.
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel, MS Word, and Power-Point.