About the Department
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency under the Department for Promotion of Industry & Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. It hosts teams working with various government initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNIi, and PMG.
The candidate will be responsible for formulating and executing an investor targeting and facilitation strategy and action plan for the retail & e-commerce sector. Key Result Areas will include:
- Planning and executing various investor engagement activities like roundtables, roadshows, client meetings, webinars.
- Build sector expertise and analyse the regulations and policies concerning the sector ecosystem
- Prepare research material, blogs, reports, brochures, presentations, and briefing notes related to sector opportunities.
- Continually identify potential investors for the sector and facilitate their business plans and engagement with Ministry of Commerce & Industry and other GoI/State offices.
- Have deep analytical thinking and ability to formulate Macro level strategies
- Address ad hoc requests on Make in India portal and from various departments
- Experience in retail, sourcing and/or e-commerce sector preferred.
- Post-Graduate Degree from a premier institution in India or overseas
- At least 2 - 4 years of full-time work experience at a leading Corporate/Consulting firm.
- Ability to work in teams and independently take responsibility of delivering key results.
- Strong Communication, Research and Analytical skills