About the Department
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency under the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. It hosts teams working with various government initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNii, and PMG.
Startup India is a flagship initiative of the Government of India intended to catalyze startup culture and build a strong and inclusive ecosystem for innovation and entrepreneurship in India. Since the launch of the initiative on 16th January 2016, Startup India has rolled out several programs with the objective of supporting entrepreneurs and transforming India into a country of job creators instead of job seekers.
- Conceptualize and execute programs with different countries and industry players for maximum impact
- Responsible and accountable for end-to-end delivery of projects
- Track and monitor the campaign progress by creating customized dashboards
- Identify and generate new leads in India and globally
- Conduct extensive sector-specific and industry research
- Maintenance and execution of activities for Startup International Bridges
- Stakeholder management with officials, partners & startups ecosystem stakeholders
- System Building within the team and development of new models
- Handhold startups and Government departments in entrepreneurial subjects to create a conducive startup ecosystem and resolve queries in stipulated time
- Provide support to ministry officials for formulating policies, schemes, measures etc. and address ad hoc requests
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree (Public Policy or Development Studies / Economics or Management Sciences / Engineering from Premier Institute / International Relations will be preferred)
- 2 to 4 years of work experience in Consulting, Investment Banking, Partnerships, Strategy or International Relations
- Passionate to contribute & learn
- A problem-solving approach, data-driven decision making and strong project management skills
- Excellent Research and Communications skill.
- Well versed with all tools of Microsoft Office