About the Department
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency under the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. It hosts teams working with various government initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNii, and PMG.
India Investment Grid (www.indiainvestmentgrid.gov.in) is an online platform developed and managed by Invest India to showcase investment opportunities in the government and private sectors across India to global investors. Acting as the gateway to investments in India, IIG is a critical initiative of the Government of India to attract investments and to promote ease of doing business.
The National Infrastructure Pipeline (NIP) has also been launched by Hon’ble FM on IIG which will further enable prospective investors, both domestic and foreign, to access updated project-level information on infrastructure projects in India under the NIP.
The candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships, supporting operations for the product while formulating and executing the action plan for the key Ministries/Departments & States. Key Result Areas will include:
- Lead the engagement with multiple stakeholders including Ministries/ Departments, State Governments, Quasi-Government Agencies, PSUs, Investors, and Private Promoters/Investors.
- Assisting with conducting high-level data analysis for external review meetings & discussions.
- Create a road-map for roll-out of new features/tasks, in consultation with external and internal stakeholders, and set priority for execution.
- Develop long term strategy for the product for different end-users.
- Build sector expertise and prepare/guide research material, blogs, reports, brochures, presentations, and briefing notes related to sector-wise opportunities.
- Manage end-to-end engagement of third-party vendors
- Plan and execute various stakeholder engagement activities like roundtables, roadshows, webinars.
- Work with internal stakeholders to showcase relevant sectoral and state opportunities to investors and facilitate their engagement
- Bachelor's Degree from an institution in India or overseas with relevant experience.
- 1-4 years of full-time work experience.
- Have deep analytical thinking and the ability to formulate macro-level strategies.
- Prior experience of working with a consulting/research firm, the public sector and/or infrastructure sector would be an advantage.
- Ability to work in teams and independently take responsibility of delivering key results.
- Strong Coordination, Communication, Research and Analytical skills.
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel, MS Word, and Power-Point.