About the Department
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency, constituted under the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry. As the national investment promotion and facilitation agency, Invest India focuses on sector-specific investor targeting and the development of new partnerships to enable sustainable investments in India. In addition to a core team that focuses on sustainable investments, Invest India partners with substantial investment promotion agencies and multilateral organizations. Invest India also actively works with Indian states /UTs to build capacity as well as bring in global best practices in investment targeting, promotion and facilitation areas.
We are looking to hire a sector lead for the Energy sector under the infrastructure cluster at Invest India.
- Build sector expertise and analyse the regulations and policies concerning the sector
- Prepare research material, blogs, reports, brochures, presentations related to the sector and relevant opportunities.
- Continually identify potential investors for the sector and facilitate their business plans and engagement; Interaction with relevant stakeholders and Ministries and other GoI/State offices.
- Have deep analytical thinking and ability to formulate Macro level strategies
- Address queries from interested investors and from the Ministries/Stakeholders
- Experience in Renewable Energy/Power sector preferred
- Post-Graduate Degree from a premier institution in India or overseas
- At least 2-3 years of full-time work experience at a leading Corporate/Consulting firm/investment banks
- Knowledge of Public Private Partnership and policies in India and globally
- Ability to work in teams and independently take responsibility of key deliverables and projects
- Strong Communication, Research and Analytical skills