The ASEAN team at Invest India organized the Joint-Venture (JV) agreement ceremony between Siam Cement Group International India Pvt. Ltd and Big Bloc Construction Ltd and the session was attended by Sumita Dawra, Additional Secretary, DPIIT, Thirapath Mongkolnavin, Chargé D’Affairs, Alpana Durey, Thai Embassy, Deputy Chief of Mission, Indian Embassy and the Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) of both groups. Big Bloc Construction will hold a 52 per cent stake in the JV, while Siam Cement Group will hold the remaining 48 per cent - both will jointly invest around $ 100 million, with the first tranche of $ 10 million. This will set the foundation for manufacturing and distributing their patented Autoclaved Lightweight Concrete (ALC) blocks and panels in Gujarat.

We are India's national investment facilitation agency.


For further queries on this subject, please get in touch with us @Invest India.
Raise your query