About the Department
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency. It is a joint venture between the Department of Promotion for Internal Trade & Industry (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry and State Governments. It hosts teams working with various Govt. initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNIi, and PMG.
We need two young professionals for working in Commemoration & Memorial wing under Ministry of Culture having experience of Minimum 8 years and working knowledge of consultant in govt at least 6 month. They should have expertise in project management & fine arts separately.
A. Project management expert.
- Should have capable in handling project management like organize, track the execution of work, planning, management and progress monitoring with feedback system with help of technology to complete the project on time.
- It will also require better cross functional work, centralized project planning, Management and progress monitoring along with feedback system with the help of technology to complete the project on time.
- Coordinate cross functional work centralized project plans, details, files and feedback
- Share status updates with all stakeholders like state governments, NGOs, officials ministry of culture, PMO & other ministries whenever instructed.
- Any other duty assigned by senior official of commemoration wing or ministry of culture
B. For Fine Art expert we expect
- Having proficiency and knowledge of fine arts, literature, history and aligned fields of culture like, Music, Memorials, Museum, Sculpture, Monuments
- Understanding of rational management of art resources and administration for any commemoration keeping expenditure within budget, perusing efficiency & knowledge of finance of art.
- Interest in fine arts, history, and cultural fields. history, branding and consumer culture
- Minimum 8 years and working knowledge of consultant in govt at least 6 month.
- The applicant should have expertise in project management & fine arts separately.