About the Department
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency under the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. It hosts teams working with various government initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNii, and PMG
The Ministry of Information is entrusted with the task of disseminating information about government policies, schemes and programmes through the different medium of mass communication covering radio, television, press, social media, printed publicity like booklets; posters, outdoor publicity including through traditional modes of communication such as dance, drama, folk recitals, puppet shows etc.
The Ministry is also the focal point as regards policy matters related to private broadcasting sector, administering of the public broadcasting service- Prasar Bharati, multi-media advertising and publicity of the policies and programmes of the Union Government, film promotion and certification and regulation of print media.
The selected candidate will be a part of the core team working out of Mumbai & Delhi to support the Ministry to fulfil its mandate boosting business and foreign investments in the space of content production and post-production in India. They will also work towards enhancing the domestic policy environment and infrastructure for such activities.
- Define stakeholder requirements and translate into detailed feature requirements and create product specifications and related documentation.
- Build and own the product roadmap.
- Work closely with all stakeholders including the technology, design teams and other partners to deliver the product and enable user adoption.
- Own and prioritize a product backlog—using data to make informed tradeoffs between new feature development, platform investment, and user issues/feedback.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Implement Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, and other next-gen technologies to improve the product and provide insights.
- Ensure implementation of best practices for a secure product
- Run backend analytics for the website and app – GA, Google Web developer and other useful tools for the platform to improve user engagement metrics.
- Candidate is expected to think End - End Process Flow and Consumer Journey of the Product
- End-to-end management of third-party vendor responsible for creating, editing, and maintaining the portal
- Graduation B.Tech/B.E. (IT, CS, ECE, BCA) from premier institutions.
- Post-Graduation (Optional) – MBA
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in product management or other relevant IT experience
- Deep knowledge and experience with Saas application products, technologies, and architecture
- Experience using Google Analytics or an equivalent website performance measurement tool
- Demonstrated experience in building pervasive, highly usable web products
- Ability to prioritize in ambiguous situations
- Exceptional communication skills, including presentation, formal writing, verbal, and email