About the Department
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency under the Department of Promotion for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. It hosts teams working with various government initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNii, and PMG.
- Briefing of creative and social media agencies
- Managing deliverables of social and creative agencies
- Stakeholder management
- At least 2 years of full-time work experience
- Mandatory prior agency or brand experience
- Experience with government projects preferred
- Ability to work in teams and independently take responsibility for delivering key results.
- Strong Communication skills