About the Department
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency under the Department of Promotion for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. It hosts teams working with the various government initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNii and PMG.
- Build sector expertise and analyse the concerned regulations and policies
- Prepare research material, blogs, reports, brochures, presentations related to the sector and relevant investment opportunities.
- Building strategies for promoting investments in the sector and address queries from interested investors and Ministries/ Stakeholders
- Assemble briefing materials on ongoing relevant projects and prepare presentations
- Advise on long-term and short-term strategy to enhance the investments in ports and new avenues in shipping; also, assist in implementing the said strategy
- Increasing visibility of India at international levels and strengthen maritime relations
- Follow up and facilitation of investment cases, inter departmental/ organization coordination
- Identify potential investors for the sector and facilitate their business plans and engagement
- Organize Industry stakeholder forums by connecting with relevant domestic and international stakeholders. Promotion of investible projects and enhancing visibility of these projects in investor fraternity.
- Generate leads through network of influencers and media outreach advertisements and campaigns
- Interaction with relevant stakeholders and Ministries and other GoI/State offices
- Have deep analytical thinking and ability to formulate Macro level strategies
- Content writing and creative work for enhancing visibility of various projects and schemes.
- 2-4 years of work experience (Consulting/ Investment Banking/ Multilateral Institutions/ Public Policy/Commercial Law will be preferred)
- B-tech/Masters degree from a reputed institution
- Ability to work in teams and independently take responsibility of delivering key results.
- Strong Communication, Research and Analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, and MS Word)