About G20 Presidency
The Group of Twenty (G20) is the premier forum for international economic cooperation. It plays an important role in shaping and strengthening global architecture and governance on all major international economic issues.
India will hold the Presidency of the G20 from 1 December 2022 to 30 November 2023.
The theme of India’s G20 Presidency - “Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam” or “One Earth One Family One Future” - is drawn from the ancient Sanskrit text of the Maha Upanishad. Essentially, the theme affirms the value of all life – human, animal, plant, and microorganisms – and their interconnectedness on the planet Earth and in the wider universe.
- PM Shri Narendra Modi’s remarks at the Closing Session of G-20 Summit in Bali
- PM Shri Narendra Modi’s address at the G20 Summit in Bali, Session III: Digital Transformation
- PM’s meeting with the Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany on the sidelines of G-20 Summit in Bali
- PM’s meeting with the President of France on the sidelines of G-20 Summit in Bali
- English Translation of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s address at the G-20 Summit in Bali, Session I: Food and Energy Security
- G20 Summit: ‘There should be no restrictions on energy supplies’, says PM Modi
- Bali G20 Summit News LIVE Updates: By 2030, half of India's electricity will be generated from renewable sources, says PM Modi
- PM's departure statement ahead of his visit to Bali for G20 Leaders' Summit
- PM to visit Indonesia, G20 to see formal announcement of India's presidency
- Unveiling of The Logo, Theme and Website of India’s G20 Presidency
Invest India in Action
1 2 3
1 2 3
Have a query? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org