About the Department
Invest India, The National Investment Promotion Agency of Government of India, is planning expand its state vertical based at its headquarters in New Delhi. The state vertical is primarily responsible for handholding and investment facilitation of the investors in coordination with State Government Authorities. In addition, the State vertical is undertaking various projects of national importance. These include, but not limited to, various capacity building projects for Investment Promotion Agency of state governments. The vision it to work towards enhancing the investment promotion and facilitation preparedness of Indian states to attract and retain Foreign as well as Domestic investments in the country.
- Policy advocacy, prepare policy and vision documents
- Be responsible for the growth of wellness sector with a focus on therapies such as Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy.
- Handhold investments into the Indian Wellness and Indian Traditional Medicine sector.
- Target and interact with foreign players to attract investments into the Indian Traditional Medicine and Wellness Sector
- Liaison with Ministry of AYUSH and associated agencies
- Work with stakeholders in the Indian Traditional Medicine and Wellness sector domain on ease of doing business initiatives and policy recommendations
- Prepare research documents/ pitch decks on areas of interest to various investors in the Indian Traditional Medicine and Wellness sector (focus on Indian traditional therapies)
- Be responsible for maintaining regular contact with all company accounts, conduct regular follow-up and ensure effective stakeholder management.
- Work on the resolution of queries and grievances in stipulated time
- Master’s degree in Public Administration, Public/Global Health or Public Policy domains
- 7+ Years’ experience in Government Advisory/Consulting/ Industry Experience
- Excellent Research, Communications, and Analytical Skills
- Excellent understanding of the Indian business environment especially the Indian Traditional Medicine and Wellness Sectors
The role may require travel (short trips) to assist various stakeholders.