About the Department
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency. It is a joint venture between the Department of Promotion for Internal Trade & Industry (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry and State Governments. It hosts teams working with various Govt. initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNIi, and PMG.
We are seeking candidates for the Oil & Gas Team, who will be exposed to interactions with various stakeholders in the sector and will be facilitating investments in the entire value chain of Oil & Gas including Upstream, Midstream and Downstream.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work with a national platform in a start-up like setup. We are a young organisation looking for candidates that are passionate about India.
- Evaluation of Business Models of various companies looking to Invest in Indian Oil & Gas market
- Liaison with Ministry or Petroleum and Natural Gas and associated agencies
- Preparing Research documents/ Pitch decks on areas of interest to various investors in the Energy Segment
- Continuous Targeting and interaction with Foreign players to attract investment
- Evaluation of business models for government’s recognition and enhancement of government’s due diligence processes
- Resolve queries and grievances in stipulated time
The role requires regular travel (short trips) to assist various stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Petroleum Engineering, Economics, Commerce, Science, or Public Policy domains
- 1-3 Years’ experience in Government Advisory/Process Management/ Industry Experience
- Excellent Research, Communications, and Analytical Skills
- Excellent understanding of the Indian Oil & Gas sector and various policies in Upstream/ Midstream and Downstream segment