Invest India is seeking an Assistant Manager/Manager to join the Industry-Academia Collaboration (IAC) Project Monitoring Unit at the Office of Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India. This position is based out of New Delhi, India. The AM/M will play an instrumental role in the growth of a National-level Innovation Initiative of the Government of India.
About the Office of Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India
The Office of the Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India (PSA) aims to provide pragmatic and objective advice to the Prime Minister and Cabinet on matters related to science, technology, and innovation with a focus on the application of science and technology in critical infrastructure, economic and social sectors in partnership with Government departments, institutions, and industry. It acts like a catalytic force that provides thought partnerships for national-level digital transformation missions within the Ministries.
Invest India, the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency, constituted under the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, shall be the executing arm of the IAC, under the leadership of the Office of the Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India.
- Internalize Office of PSA’s mission and objectives
- Management of the Industry-Academia Collaboration (IAC) platform
- Support development of software tools/ functionality for the platform
- Create and manage software documentation and version control
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders across product and engineering teams for site management, design, UX/UI
- Support product implementation and deployment while planning for future products
- Develop ecosystem and partnerships to improve/augment product functionality
- BE/ME Computer Science/IT with 8+ years of experience in Software Development, QA and Technical support of the large scale web based applications.
- Prior product experience focused on consumer web, mobile and/or social
- Experience coordinating complex product development and software development cycles
- Attention to detail and end-to-end ownership
- Demonstrated consumer focus and communication skills
- Ability to travel
- Prior start-up/ technology transfer experience is a plus